The Architect’s Experience at METALCON
October 6-8, Tampa, FL
☑Sustainable. ☑Resilient. ☑Beautiful. ☑Cost-Effective.
For the most successful architects, metal checks all the boxes!
Come to The Architect's Experience at METALCON
and see the NEW metal design solutions that
delight clients and win more work.
Shake up your perceptions of what’s possible in residential, commercial, institutional and industrial DESIGN by attending The Architect’s Experience at METALCON at the Tampa Convention Center, October 6-8.
- Learn new metal component options that solve building sustainability and resiliency challenges.
- See the new metal colors, textures, and finishes clients are requesting in building design today.
- Understand how metal components incorporated into a building can help to improve a building’s energy efficiency, for both new construction and retrofit projects.
- Speak with experts from the world’s leading manufacturers of metal architectural components.
- Identify how metal façade elements can be color and profile customized to achieve your design vision.
- Learn how to incorporate metal with other building materials to add diversity in texture, color, and aesthetics.
- Build your A/E business development, project management, and firm leadership skills with targeted 60-minute MiniCamps from the experts at PSMJ Resources.
For 30 years, the annual METALCON conference and expo has been the global sourcing, learning, and networking event for builders, contractors and fabricators who use steel, iron, copper, aluminum, zinc, and other metals in construction. This year, we're making it "must-attend" for architects too!
The Architect's Experience at METALCON is a ‘show within a show' exclusively for architects, designers, specifiers and engineers eager to breathe new life into projects, wow clients, and solve a wide variety of design, structural, environmental, cost and performance challenges, all through the use of metal.
A Curated Experience. Exclusively for Architects.
Register NOW for The Architect's Experience at METALCON and get ready to be inspired and invigorated by fresh discoveries adding new design possibilities to your toolbox! Your ticket includes:
- Special architects-only guided Floor Tour. With so many design and fabrication solution-providers, experts and innovators on site, it can be hard to know where to go first. That's why you get a guided floor exclusively for The Architect's Experience registrants. This time-saver connects you directly with the new uses, new metal construction elements, and breakthrough innovations in building performance, sustainability, resilience and environmental impact.
- Optional evening tour and Architect Keynote. Visit Tampa's Salvador Dalí Museum and learn about its design and construction in a keynote by its acclaimed architect Yann Weymouth, FAIA —internationally renowned for his work as chief of design for I.M. Pei on the Grand Louvre Project in Paris. Includes transportation, keynote, and docent tour. Limited to 95 participants. Learn more about Yann Weymouth, FAIA
- Exclusive Professional and Business Development Education from PSMJ Resources. Want to enhance your project management, business development, talent acquisition and other skills? Your registration includes Metal in Architecture education sessions that earn up to a year's worth of AIA LU's (including HSW's) 20 CSI LU's. For more detail and full education programing included in The Architect's Experience, click here.
- 3-Day access to the exhibit hall – Connect with experts from the world’s leading manufacturers of metal components.
- Ongoing networking opportunities with exclusive access to The Architect's Experience Pavilion on the METALCON show floor where you recharge, network with other architects, and reflect on the day’s events.
- Metal in Architecture Photo Gallery and Awards: Submit your project photographs showing your inspiring applications of metal in roofs, walls, interiors, facades, and architectural features for a chance to win $1000! Entry instructions with registration.
The Architect’s Experience at METALCON connects you to the latest architectural metal innovations, metal design trends, and business best practices for architects.
Early-Bird Discount: Save $75
Early bird discount ends 8/27
- Guided Showfloor Tour
- Dedicated Networking Space
- Education Sessions
- AIA Learning Units
- *Add-on a Private Tour of the Salvador Dalí Museum, with Keynote by the museum’s legendary architect, Yann Weymouth, ($75 additional fee)